Vintage original 1957 National Model 1155 E Dreadnought Acoustic Electric.
This is an uncirculated example in very good condition. These were made by National with Gibson bodies. This example has a vintage J-35 body. Super nice solid Spruce top. Stunning light colored pickguard. Neck plays like a dream with a low action and no buzz. Guitar is a real gem. Perfect for the collector and player alike. Comes with cool vintage original brown case that says Gibson inside. Previously owned by Eric Bibb.
Dark-brown Mahogany. Double cutaway, 1 Filtertron pickup 1 Supertron pickup. Pots 1376432. A bit of the Bigsby is changed. Fixed crack in neck long time ago. Black form-fit non original Gretsch case from the 70’s. Elvis specs!
Gallery (click on image to enlarge):
- All Solid wood Construction
- Single Piece Mahogany Neck
- Canadian Sitka Spruce Sound Board & Bracing
- African Ebony Fretboard & Bridge
- Canadian Maple Body Binding
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Symmetrical Parabolic X-Bracing
- Hand fit Dovetail Neck Joint
- Rounded Larrivee Headstock
- White Inlaid Larrivee Logo
- Herringbone Inlaid Rosette
- Ping Tuners w/ 18:1 Ratio
- Ivoroid Fretboard Binding
- Exclusive Beveled Tortis pickguard
- Microdot Fretboard Marker
- Includes case